Call or Text message us at:
Newark/ Fremont: 510-791-2020
Foster City: 650-286-1388
Why Eye Health Optometry?
Our sight is arguably the most important of all senses, impacting out quality of life every moment of every day. Thus, it is very important to seek the best possible care to take care of our eyes.
EYE HEALTH OPTOMETRY ®
5749 Stevenson Boulevard, Newark, California 94560 / 967 E. Hillsdale Boulevard, Foster City, California 94404
Interested in learning more about our services?
We are opened!
While safety remains our highest priority for everyone,
we have new office protocols when you visit our office during these challenging times:
1) Any visit/ service will need to be scheduled. Please text message or call to (510) 791-2020 for Newark; (650) 286-1388 for Foster City location. Opening hours may change.
2) For all visits to the office, we will require that you wear a face covering or mask. If you do not have a face covering, we will have masks available for purchase.
3) You will be asked if you have any symptoms of illness, coughing, fever or flu/ cold like symptoms. Body temperature will be checked upon entry.
4) You will be asked if you have been exposed to anyone with COVID in the last 2-14 days.
5) Only the patient with the scheduled appointment is allowed in the office, unless the accompanying person is necessary for communication purposes or the person is accompanying a minor.