Call us at:
Newark/ Fremont: 510-791-2020
Foster City: 650-286-1388
Eye Health Optometry Services
At Eye Health Optometry, we take pride in providing our patients with the latest technology available and highest quality products and services personalized for your unique needs.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Our friendly staff will find the best solution for you.
EYE HEALTH Optometry can offer you a safe, non-surgical, effective option called Corneal Refractive Therapy or CRT. CRT is a therapeutic contact lens that gently temporarily reshapes your cornea while you sleep. You simply remove your lenses when you are awake and experience great vision all day. CRT is FDA approved for all ages to correct myopia, also known as nearsightedness.
Ask us about our free Corneal Refractive Therapy screening and find out if the freedom of CRT is right for you. Paragon CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy) lenses are "oxygen permeable therapeutic contact lens[es] designed to temporarily correct myopia (nearsightedness and moderate levels of astigmatism) by gently reshaping the cornea during sleep. Patients remove these lenses in the morning and go throughout the day without any other vision correction."
Do you want freedom from the hassles of daytime contact lenses and glasses?
Treatments & Diagnoses for...
At our Foster City location, we carry a wide variety of frames, such as Lindberg, Gucci, Oliver Peoples, Zero G, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Flexon, Oakley, Oga, Prodesign, Koali, Lacoste, Lightec, Nike, Paul Smith, Ray Ban, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch and many more...
At our Newark/Fremont location, we carry Zero G, Gucci, Versace, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, Nike, Polo, Lacoste, Carrera, Ray-Ban, Guess, Liberty Sports, and many more..
At Eye Health Optometry, we believe overall eye health starts with you. To learn more about eye conditions and better vision health practices, visit our Learning Center.
If you would like to complete forms before your exam, please click on the following links and bring completed, printed forms to your appointment.
Need to Get Your Eyes Checked?
Here are the steps to getting your Eye Exam:
1. Call to book your appointment or (for our foster city location), schedule your appointment online.
2. For new patients, complete the New Patient Welcome Form (to the right).
3. Bring the following to your appointment:
- List of current prescription medications that you are taking
- Recent spectacles (includes all spectacles that you currently use, such as reading
computer, or sports/sun glasses)
For contact lens patients, please bring the following:
- Copy of your previous contact lens prescription or old boxes/labels/vials that show specifications
- Wear your contacts to your appointment, unless you are having problems. Do NOT wear contacts if you
are having problems. Instead, bring that pair of contacts in your contact lens case.
- Be sure to indicate which contact lens solutions & drops you are currently using.
Need a copy of your invoiced receipt, prescription, or other health records? Complete the following form and email/fax over to us.