- Comprehensive Adult and Pediatric Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting
- Fulfillment of outside Glasses and Contact Len Prescriptions
- Annual Diabetic, Cataract, Glaucoma Eye Evaluations
- LASIK and other Refractive Laser Eye Surgery Consultations/Management
- Do you want freedom from the hassles of daytime contact lenses and glasses? EYE HEALTH Optometry can offer you a safe, non-surgical, effective option called Corneal Refractive Therapy or CRT. CRT is a therapeutic contact lens that gently temporarily reshapes your cornea while you sleep. You simply remove your lenses when you are awake and experience great vision all day. CRT is FDA approved for all ages to correct myopia, also known as nearsightedness. Ask us about our free Corneal Refractive Therapy screening and find out if the freedom of CRT is right for you. Paragon CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy) lenses are "oxygen permeable therapeutic contact lens[es] designed to temporarily correct myopia (nearsightedness and moderate levels of astigmatism) by gently reshaping the cornea during sleep. Patients remove these lenses in the morning and go throughout the day without any other vision correction."
- Full-Service Optical Department. We carry a wide variety of frames, such as Burberry, Calvin Klein, Flexon, Gucci, Oakley, Oga, Prodesign, Koali, Lacoste, Lindberg, Lightec, Oliver Peoples, Nike, Paul Smith, Ray Ban, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Zero G and many more...
Treatments & Diagnoses for...
- Diabetes-related ocular diseases/conditions
- Strabismus ("crossed Eyes")
- Presbyopia, nearsightedness, farsightedness, Astigmatism, etc.
- Foreign body removal/ eye diseases
- Conjunctivitis ("pink eye")
- Vitreous Degeneration ("floaters")
- Myopic degeneration (high nearsightedness)
At Eye Health Optometry, we believe overall eye health starts with you. To learn more about eye conditions and better vision health practices, visit our Learning Center.